FHEL by bringing in the latest technology & economies of scale is in a position to provide quality fruits to the consumers through out the year. FHEL ensures supply of quality of apples through following protocols.
- Provide guidance to grower on correct Agriculture practices to ensure better quality fruits and better yields.
- Testing of Maturity & color of Apples by trained personnel.
- Plucking at appropriate time.
- FHEL designed cartons used for packing of apples.
- Apples to be pre cooled in a near by Hub to remove the field heat in FHEL designed mobile pre coolers.
- Transportation after Pre cooling by Reefers to our facility at Rai, near Delhi
- Storage in our ‘state- of- art’ CA chambers
- Apples Graded & Sorted on computerized automatic imported Sorting/Grading lines.
- Grading and Sorting will also be under controlled ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Dispatch of apples in Reefers to different markets across the country.
- Both Bulk & Retail packing will be done on automatic